Boys in City 3 is full of Hanchul moments.
- Heechul: Hangeng ah, a question for you. There are 2 birds on a tree.
- Someone shoots one of them, how many birds are left?
- Hangeng: One is left.
- Heechul: Pabo! The other one got scared so it flew away! I’ll ask you an
- easier one, if you get it wrong, mind your ass! Listen, you are the only one inside the house, if I come in, how many people are left?
- Hangeng: one.
- Heechul: Why is it one again?
- Hangeng: Because I got scared and ran away.
“I can’t hide the feeling knowing that my close friend leaves me. I just can’t hide my sadness knowing I can’t share my feelings with him again. Honestly, I miss Hangeng so much. I wish you’ll always be happy and remember me as your best friend.”
My heart, my tears, my memories of you
Drop by drop, they are falling against my chest
Though I cry and I cry, the memories won’t erase
And again today, I drench my empty heart